ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Arctic Blue 182 - Watford

1.6 Clio Dynamique
Anyone's on here? Personally my favourite colour for the 182, had to snap a shoddy picture!

F6R8A7P.jpg

1.6 Clio Dynamique
Ayee haha! Spotted it coming down and I put quite a fast walk on to have a look & snap a pic, lovely ride mate :)

e92 330i
Ayee haha! Spotted it coming down and I put quite a fast walk on to have a look & snap a pic, lovely ride mate :smile:

Thanks mate, it's showing its age up close and 118k miles.

What are you driving? I'll keep an eye out.

1.6 Clio Dynamique
Aha nothing special mate, just my 1.6 Dynamique that I have a few plans for over the course of ownership (alloys, coilovers, grille etc..) & minus that white sticker you see in the picture haha!

xciGNiU.jpg

e92 330i
I had a 1.6 before this, decent enough cars, I really liked mine but it got written off. If you need a hand with anything give me a shout.

1.6 Clio Dynamique
Yeah it does the job, not too slow either so I can have a litle bit of fun with it haha. Yeah will do mate much appreciated!