ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Arctic Blue 182 J8 M25 (Reigate)

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
I think you were just joining the M25 at junction 8 when I passed you as we were both stuck in traffic.

It was early and I wasn't quite awake, but think you may have been wearing a gorgeous yellow and blue renault jacket.:cool:

Oh, I was in my Z M Coupe, but i'm pretty sure you clocked me first;)

Ang

Pink/Blue 182
*waves* hello :D

Completely lost you in the traffic....what a joy the M25 was this morning lol

I certainly clocked your arse first thats for sure ;)...nice sticker :D

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
Hey, sorry didn't recognise you, but thought you would be on here! :)

Traffic was crap as usual this morning, but I was pootling along to J10 so thought you might come back past me :dapprove:

My arse was dirty this morning, suprised you could see my ring (sticker!) :eek:

Are you coming along the Westerham meet?

Ang

Pink/Blue 182
No worries, never would of thought you were on here considering what you were driving lol.

I got stuck for ages in Lane 1 :( sandwiched by lorries.

LOL...Mines always filthy lately ;) i think its blue under there somewhere

Will check the meets section and post if I can make it :)

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
Well, when I saw you looking over I assumed maybe you had seen my posts on here about getting my new car lol!

I had a black gold 182 up until September last year and then made the jump up to an M3. The M3 being a convertible, didn't give me the same driving experience that the chackable 182's do, so just before Christmas I picked up the Z M Coupe. The huge grin everytime I drive it tells me i've definately made the right choice :)

Still miss the 182, but fortunately my Dad bought it off me, so still get to drive it from time to time. I also didnt notice any pink on your car, or was i being blind this morning!

So where are you from, I see a few regulars on that stretch of the M25, but not seen you before!

Ang

Pink/Blue 182
lol no not seen them sorry :eek: it was the ring sticker that caught my eye.
When did you go ??
Oh and Nice car :D good choice :D :approve:

It was a bit dark and horrible yesterday morning, I have pink gordini stripes, so you might not of seen them from your side.

I come from Crawley and travel to Sunbury every day was quite late yesterday though lol, normally at work by 7 ..opps

Will keep an eye out for you now though :D

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
Wow, and I thought my drive to work was long!!!!

I'm actually a ring virgin at the moment :eek:. The sticker was already on the car. However, myself and some other Z M Coupe owners are planning a ring trip before heading down to Le mans this year. Can't wait! :D

You go far too early for me by the sounds of it, but i will keep a lookout!

On a side note I saw a mint 172 Cup on the way to work today along the same stretch, anyone on here?