ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Arctic 182 FF

Now I have the 182 looking just as I want it, I thought it was about time I got some photos up in this part of the forum......... usual subtle modifications like the Fabia splitter, Cooksports, spacers, Milltek cat-back and KTR induction etc but as you can see, it's all about the oem+ with this car :up:

P1040374_zps1ptebgbi.jpg

P1040495_zpszz1fctqh.jpg

P1040537_zpsl2yqouzs.jpg

P1040487_zps3ah7qsgb.jpg

P1040470_zpshizrx6qs.jpg

22nd%20May%202016%2001_zpsxhbh9ekf.jpg

P1040558_zps7fkswtmh.jpg

Really good! Where the Milltek is really quiet, almost too quiet, the filter gives it that nice kinda roar when you push the loud pedal......... really good combo now, quiet when you want it, naughty when it needs to be lol!

That's gotta be the route I go down as well, I don't want any drone on the motorway but want to hear it when kicking it's head in!

That's exactly the issue I had with the old exhaust fitted by the previous owner, it wasn't silly loud BUT the drone was there for sure, plus he'd bashed the internals out of the cat (cheap de-cat 🙈 ) so it stunk of fumes........ Brand new Milltek and replacement cat and all is well! Also, now it should actually pass an emissions test!!

This is perfect! I'd be a very happy chap if my 182 was as sorted as this one!

That's much appreciated cheers :up::up: