ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Apple 8/X

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf
No one would want to bang my brothers Mrs, hmm maybe I should get myself an X

boultonn

ClioSport Club Member
  Macan S
It's an absolute game changer. Loving it so far.
Altho not too sure about shelling out £60 for fast charging...

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Been reading in America there is no wait for the X! People literally walking into store and buying it, no more than a 20 wait. I'm sure it'll be a great success seeing as though everyone who has one seems to love it... but best selling ever? Not sure.

No one's got one at work yet, and there's usually people bang on the new releases! Four months and counting until I get mine :grimacing:

Has anyone gone for black? I've had a white phone for years now so fancy a change but must admit the white X looks better in the pictures. Really I want that green/gold Essential phone running iOS lol, it's just gorgeous.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
If you are on EE and work for the NHS you are entitled to 20% discount on your monthlies, the missus got the £83 max plan contract down to 60odd quid a month. It may apply to other public services (police/fire brigade) too.

320d M Sport
If you are on EE and work for the NHS you are entitled to 20% discount on your monthlies, the missus got the £83 max plan contract down to 60odd quid a month. It may apply to other public services (police/fire brigade) too.

Nope, the cops get f**k all.

boultonn

ClioSport Club Member
  Macan S
Camera isn't too bad either
2017-11-05 13.26.20.jpg

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone got a 6 or 7 they’re going to be selling soon? Need a cheap phone for the time being.

BMW 330ci
Picked up mine today. Really liking the large screen but how it doesn’t feel as big as the 7 plus. Looking forward to all the apps working with the screen as some are still set up for previous phones. Will any body be using a screen protector and case ?

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Picked up mine today. Really liking the large screen but how it doesn’t feel as big as the 7 plus. Looking forward to all the apps working with the screen as some are still set up for previous phones. Will any body be using a screen protector and case ?

Ive got a spigen clear case for mine, no screen protector as the ones I’ve seen look crap.

BMW 330ci
I’m just worried of smashing the screen or scratching it. I’ve always used a case and protection. But feels so much nicer without

BMW 330ci
I’ve got one of the 4d screens fitted. Actually not too bad. Just sometimes catches on cases. But better because you can’t see the edges like the normal tempered glass

Citroen DS3 DSport
Enjoying using my X, a nice upgrade from my 7. The screen size is excellent. I'm using a Apple black leather case and a anti-glare Belkin screen protector. The screen protector fits perfectly.

Last edited:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Well I must say you guys were right. In person it's really nice. Doesn't look as thick and dated in person and the screen again is alien tech stuff, bravo Samsung. Bravo.

I had a little play, still feels like an Apple phone. Very cool though.

For anyone looking to grab a cheap case for now, I picked up this - £6.99 delivered -

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0743577RN/?tag=cliospnet01-21

Fits perfect, still shows off the back through the clear and charges on an apple dock with the case on.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Had a play with my mates X yesterday. They are very nice. I liked it more than I thought I would.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Enjoying using my X, a nice upgrade from my 7. The screen size is excellent. I'm using a Apple black leather case and a anti-glare Belkin screen protector. The screen protector fits perfectly.

Got a link to the screen protector?

DB.

BMW 440i
Am I stupid? (Yes)

How do I get it so the button at the bottom of my gmail account within Mail deletes the email rather than archives? I had this on my 6 but can’t find the setting!