ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anything sound odd?

Track 172 & Golf R32
I always get into a phase where the slightest noise or sudden change of the way the car feels will make me think something is wrong anyway on the way home tonight on the M25 there is quite a harsh dip between Junction 25-24 i forgot about it and went over it doing 80mph after this the steering felt a bit heavier, the back seemed to want to step out a tad and there was quite a bit of tyre movement while slightly turning the wheel quickly at 30mph+ to which i think could be down to tyre pressures also when you jolted the wheel quickly while doing 30+ the movement was very delayed and again the back seemed quite active!

Not a great description i know.

Now is this just a placebo effect? Or could it have done something to the car i.e. rear shocks, track rod ends etc?