ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone used the Master Blaster car dryer?

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Been looking into getting this bad boy, would make things much easier when drying freshly cleaned cars and whilst polishing so you dont get annoying water residue on your bad and flicking it all over the car.

Also think it would make life easier when trying to hoover the car down by the sides of the seats and dust that is impossible to reach by hand

Would love to know peoples thoughts???

Full Fat 182
Maybe the benefits of this dryer are completely lost on me... but why spend £300+ on a dryer when you can buy a shammy for a few quid that'll do the same thing if not better?

Honda & VW
Maybe the benefits of this dryer are completely lost on me... but why spend £300+ on a dryer when you can buy a shammy for a few quid that'll do the same thing if not better?

If that's your very first post/comment, I can see this section of the forum REALLY isn't for you. There's loads more to the forum so go have a look elsewhere chap

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Yeah it's a pet dryer, don't pay a fortune for one.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I might be being a bit if a wally here but surely a small air compressor with the correct attachment would do exactly the same job at a fraction of the cost?

Plus you could use an air compressor for lots of other jobs too.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
If that's your very first post/comment, I can see this section of the forum REALLY isn't for you. There's loads more to the forum so go have a look elsewhere chap

His profile says he's a social worker.

He apparently looks after his car in the same way that most social workers look after children.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Not portable or that cheap mate. I use an airline etc but I have that luxury.

KTM 990 SD / S60 D5
I have a Air force blaster car dryer and it is a good bit of kit, not the best for drying the whole car but very good for wheels and water traps like wing mirrors ect.

I don't think the pet dryers are the same at all, no where near as powerful.

Blackgold you may want to have a look at the smaller portable one that Air force do, that would be great for wheels/water traps and is what I would get if I was looking now.

Last edited: