ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone use Karcher K2 Compact?

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Is it any good? Looking for a small, reasonably good pressure washer. Not wanting something massive as it will only be used for the car.

Range Rover Sport
I have the Karcher K2 with the wheels at the bottom. Not that there much use.

The pressure washer itself is pretty damn good for ~£100.

The Karcher 'foam lance' is pretty shocking though, you'd be better investing in a good foam lance to go with the K2.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
What's the budget?

everyone raves about the nilfisk centennial you can get in Argos for about £100

i ended up with the karcher k5 in the end lol,

Range Rover Sport
The K2 I bought replaced the Nilfisk after only 14months.

Cant really go wrong with Karcher to be honest and for sub £100 there isn't that much that can rival it.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Nilfisk centenial is the boss. I do believe its on special somewhere for £80. Can't remember where but there's a thread on it somewhere.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Nilfisk centenial is the boss. I do believe its on special somewhere for £80. Can't remember where but there's a thread on it somewhere.

Homebase I believe.

I've heard to stay away from the lower range of Karchers, I have a Nilfisk and its spot on.

Honda & VW
Or be a cheeky git and do what a mate did, swapped price tags round and they honoured the price. Paid less than £100 for a £250 machine

Last edited: