ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone up North do detailing????

172 cup
Fancy having a proper detailing done on my baby before FCS (if I end up going).

I have a funny mark on the boot too that is almost like grease and cant seem to remove it.....

mini cooper (RIP 172)
Michael172 vbmenu_register("postmenu_4058262", true); is the new local cleaning geek!

i want him to pc my car;)

but your better looking then me so he'll prob do it for you:eek:

CS Dungeon
Drop me a PM Laura, I cover York and have 2 bookings up that way over the next few weeks.

I will do a special FCS deal for CS'ers.........£50 off of all packages :)

Clive the Clio no. 2
Dont suppose you cover further north??

Like newcastle?!

Need mine done also, but im too scared to do it myself!!

JMR

RB 182 Cup
Fancy having a proper detailing done on my baby before FCS (if I end up going).

I have a funny mark on the boot too that is almost like grease and cant seem to remove it.....

Mmmm, I'm near Newark,Notts.

About an hour ish travel? Bring it down I'll do you a good deal:)

Let me know if youre stuck Laura. Drop Turner a PM if you want to know how good my work is;)

Alternatively drop me a PM and I'll send you some pics:approve: [of cars I've done of course:eek:]

CWG

Subaru Impreza
Hello Laura i guess its your car that i'll be doing in June
Now i know its for a show i'll make sure i bring out the best wax for it

Craig

Shed.
Michael172 vbmenu_register("postmenu_4058262", true); is the new local cleaning geek!

i want him to pc my car;)

but your better looking then me so he'll prob do it for you:eek:

Id do anything for you Rob ;), should be done with my car in the next week or 2. Ill let you know.

Laura your welcome to borrow my G220 if you supply your own pads and polish. I can do it for you but ill need a day off work, maybe 2.

e/

Youve booked in with someone already. lol.

A well built VW

Craig

"Cough" Is the cheque in the post for my commision Craig ;) When's the new name coming out to play

CWG

Subaru Impreza

Craig

"Cough" Is the cheque in the post for my commision Craig ;) When's the new name coming out to play

Thanks for the pointer dude mucho appreciated, I owe you a pint or two

I'm still working on the site at the moment but hopefully within the next month or so it will be live

Craig

172 cup
Thanks Craig yes its my baby - which date did I get as I entered 2. Im hoping to go down early on the Sunday morning to the show now so would it poss to get it done on the Sat, thats if you work Sats?

CWG

Subaru Impreza
Thanks Craig yes its my baby - which date did I get as I entered 2. Im hoping to go down early on the Sunday morning to the show now so would it poss to get it done on the Sat, thats if you work Sats?

I've got you booked in for the Friday morning as i'm fully booked up on the saturday, if i can juggle things around i will and will ring you over the weekend if i can get you in on the saturday

Craig

P.s i found this site and post as my website statistics showed this forum had a linky to my website so thought i'd check out how my link had got on here.