ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone seen S22 JGS?????

RS Clio 200
Stupidly i let my plate go when i sold the 172, and have just bought an RS Clio 200.

Would kinda like my old plate back now lol.

Has anyone see it around, or know who owns the car now so i can contact and see if they are willing to let me buy it back?

Ta

Steve

RS Clio 200
i have a feeling they have it as a track car now and not on the road.
my only hope is if someone knows the current owner

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Do you know the name of the person you sold it to? might not be who's got it now but it could be the start of finding it

200? :cool: spec?

RS Clio 200
nope, i have nothing about person who bought it from me.
I could try DVLA but they are gonna charge through the nose lol.

Racing Blue, standard, not a cup.

Ive had my days of ragging around and track days with the old 172 so i have no need for cup specs or chassis. wasnt even planning on getting one, just random test drive today and had to buy it.

RS Clio 200
Yeh not killed myself yet. Somehow I went shopping for an M3 yesterday and ended up buying a Clio today. Something's not right there

BG 182
My mates bought this as a track car a couple of years ago I think mate however they have sold it on since I could maybe do a bit of digging for you ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337619327.061500.jpg

BG 182
My mates just text me back he's gonna have a look at all his old emails next time he's online just he hasn't got the Internet ATM he said he knows his first names ed if that help lmao! I'll pm you if I find out anything mate