ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone order bits Via Bosal ?

Need a favour, i can't find anywhere online to purchase Bosal parts and i need a new compression ring which they do. And i'm not paying 40 quid for the kit from renault when all i need is the ring.

Part number 256781

If anyone can get one i'd really appriciate it :)

Thanks

alien green rs133
if that fails we order bosal exhausts through our local motor factor, how bigs the bit is it postable???

Yeah its just the small Compression ring that goes between the cat and manifold :)

Cheers both,

Any joy Fred ?

Lionel Richie
i'm 99% sure i've got one "somewhere" forgot to look today, i'm emptying out the garage tomorrow so will look definitely tomorrow

2005 Nissan Navara
Need a favour, i can't find anywhere online to purchase Bosal parts and i need a new compression ring which they do. And i'm not paying 40 quid for the kit from renault when all i need is the ring.

Part number 256781

If anyone can get one i'd really appriciate it :)

Thanks

local motor factors?

I wouldnt know where to go, ahhh hold on, somewhere like mega spares ?

Ill have a butchers there if Fred can't find one, funnily enough i need to come see you Fred anyway :)