ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone on here know this clio?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Is it stripped out??

Cat D repaired? Had a load of owners??

I'm sure I've been in posession at some point.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'm 99% sure that belonged to darren on here.

Px'd with me for a 225.

I then sold it to another member, he then had to give it to someone to pay off a debt, buyer then sold it on ebay and then he then sold it on ebay never to be seen again.

Used to be stripped out, buckets and harnesses, Eibach/koni suspension etc. Went like fcuk!

You could be right Daniel, I was under the impression the guy local to me did all the mods but I could be wrong, it was indeed a "quick" one.

It looked like this the last time I saw it:

1194696-1.jpg

1194696-4.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I was nearly right, must have been registered on the same day! lol.

DSC01002.jpg

Clio Cup 172
Hi all just thought i would let you guys know some of the history of this car as it was myself and bro that built it. I owned this car from 2005-2009 an i was 2nd owner in that time it had lots of upgrades fitted to it and the only reason it was sold was because my daughter was born. The car started off standard apart from an exhaust . full spec of the engine was head removed 3 angled valves, piper retainers and springs, cat cams 508 profiles, matched inlet manifolds throttle body matched polished and stiffer spring fitted, FSE pressure regulator mk1 fuel rail, walbro fuel pump , mk1 sender unit, custom air intake and shiny bits heat wrapped manifold , decat ,60mm cat back , wideband lambda control and custom FALKLAND PERFORMANCE REMAP top guy kevin it had NOS fitted as well which wasnt connected when tested lightened and balanced flywheel with organic clutch, spax adjustables all round toyo tyres drilled and grooved brakes . the car made 220 bhp with printout to prove it also ran a 13.4 sec quarter mile which bet many charged type Rs and gave other 4wd jap cars a fright including Mr Dave Bull who has a 440bhp almera .there is a video on you tube of this race "clio with nos at crail". This was a real modified clio and was gutted to see my pride and joy being destroyed by its former owners as i did see it for sale aswell. i hope its next owner will give it some love and get it back to as close a standard as it once was .Chris