ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone know what Alloys these are?

German V6
my mate just asked me if i wanted to buy these off him all he knows is that they are 4x100 and 16" but not the make any chance that someone can help ?

VLXEv.jpg

Golf GT & A4 Avant
depends if you like the look of them, £50 for alloys with tyres are not bad, what kind of condition are they in, make and tread left on the tyres? Look ok on Mk2 Ph1's but in 16's on a non sport might need lowering to pull it off.

German V6
depends if you like the look of them, £50 for alloys with tyres are not bad, what kind of condition are they in, make and tread left on the tyres? Look ok on Mk2 Ph1's but in 16's on a non sport might need lowering to pull it off.

they where all refurbed about a month ago only one wheels got some kerbing on it but other than that they are all in great condition but the tyers aren't in brilliant condition i'd say they where legal but not much left on them , and i'm buying coilies soon anyway but 16 is the highest i'd go.