ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone know this car? R26 RS07ACE

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Seen it so many bloody times, it follows me

Saw it at the nurgburgring, then my local cinema 2 days later, then at a big Muller factory by me, and it was also at RWS arg.

DSCF1059.jpg

clio v6
My bro knows this guy. Think his name is Mark. He works at the Muller diary so you may see it around that way quite often.

:)

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Guess who i saw again! On the way to halfords this time, so i gave him a little wave.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Aha my stalker! did you see me wave in the mini on the roundabout coming of the M54?

Why you changed the wheels?

LY Megane R26
Yes mate I did - apologies if I didn't acknowledge ya - was probably wonderin' who it was LOL

Whereabouts r ya?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I live in a little village about 5 miles from wem.
Yeah don't know why i waved lol.
Little pic of you on the ring.
DSCF1122.jpg

LY Megane R26
Were you there all weekend mate? Did you go on?

It was me first time there - managed only 13 laps all weekend and most of them pretty steady as the weather was shite - as you know.

What an experience though - going again next year. Yeeeehaaaa!!!!! :race:

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
You mean like this, hehe
IMGP3353.jpg

Someone caught me, yeah I was there friday till monday morning, went with circuit days. Only did 8 laps.

Think this pic sums up the weather.
DSCF1094.jpg

LY Megane R26
No shame there mate - I nearly overcooked it there first time round - locking up with loads of understeer - really catches you out 'eh hehe!!

Thing is, managed to crack it after a couple of laps but then would have the back step out big style on the next RHer several times - well lairy :eek: