ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone know this 182 for sale?.

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Stagecoach Ticket
quite cheap for a liquid yellow with cup pack dnt think its a club car maybe wrong though check the for sale section bound to be in there if it is

J

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea cheap for the car that it is, if the belts have been done then its even better! (should have been as its 04 plate..)

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Stagecoach Ticket
90% sure they will not have been done as its only on 40k somthing miles even though the 5 year rule would apply

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea thats what I was thinking too, at that low price they surely cant haev been done! Always liked the LY.

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Stagecoach Ticket
Are far cheaper examples out there around the 54 plate mark 182s have taken a massive hit over the past year or so LY still one of the only colours holding value though due to rareness

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea deffinately. I'm in the market for a 182 atm (driving a 1.2 currently :eek:) and have noticed the drop in prices over the last year or so!

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Clown Car
Belts have not been done , the thing that concerned me most was that it has had a rear end bump and needed a new rear bumper(very honest seller to say so).

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
This was traded to me today through a friend who lived local to Newbury-Its amazing how many people you meet along the way who message you daily on here & email with friends cars etc-

Rear end - no issues - perfect infact-

For those that think a car like this goes off the drive onto the 'for sale' section think again-

As with all 5 year old 182's there are many hours of work ahead- gladly not all mine-
& yes the belts are required- however thats means it goes into the safe hands of JMS

FRSH btw-

Cheers
Steve

Last edited: