ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone know the weight of standard 1*2 front seats1?

ClioSport 172 Cup
18kg on Cup...yeh but is that the seat including subframe, or just the seat?
Sparco do sprint seats that only weigh 7.5kg each. I was thinking of installing some but then thought to myself, it might be the actual subframe that weighs.

Weighed mine at 32.5kg if I remember rightly.

Compare that to a 8kg one piece bucket and you've got some serious weight saving!

172 cup & 182
Sparco do sprint seats that only weigh 7.5kg each. I was thinking of installing some but then thought to myself, it might be the actual subframe that weighs.

including subframe.

ClioSport 172 Cup
So it's probably the subframe that weighs most of it, in which case changing the seat isn`t going to make any big weight saving!

PH1 172 Sport
33kg is light compared to some cars. GF's dad has a E190 EVO and it took two of us too lift just one of his front seats!!

172 5HED

yes, I have them!! The steel sidemounts ad 2kg per seat but that still saves you over 40KG from the 172 seats!

Jap Shed
Was thinking of the futura seat deal from jms, if the total saving over ff 172 is 40 kg at least I will do it