ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone know owt about reversing sensors?

www.cliocupexperience.com
I had a sensor on my scoob, but this was just a strip that stuck-on on the inside of the bumper. No cutting of the bumper was required.

However, I found it less accurate than the factory fitted on I have on my volvo which does have the individual sensors.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
i have them on my clio and will be removing them as soon as i can, bloody annoying things

SLK250 CDI
The ones that sit around your number plate usually just splice into the reverse light wiring and it has some sort of beeper attached. Most are sensitive down to around 30cm distance then you get the solid beeeeep.

My mate has them on his bmw (factory fitted) If they become dirty they are a complete pain as they randomly go off.

My md had them on his boxster s years ago, he was reversing while on the phone, he didn't hear the beeping & stuffed it into a bollard !