ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone from scotland used to own a silver 182 with a private plate ?

Clio Sport 182
hi all ive recently bought a clio 182 and noticed it has a clio sport tax disk holder and something like scotland crusers or something written along the bottom of the reg plate it has a plate W**TJW on it at the moment

it has a full miltek exhaust with decat tinted windows and it did have wind deflectors fitted untill i removed them

not the best picture but heres one anyway

clio182side.gif

was it anyone from here ?

Clio Sport 182
ive not got any paperwork for a map it does pop a bit slowing down but i dont think it has tbh

edit after watching the you tube videos id say its deffo not got one now

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
the car looks familiar but i have no idea what the guys name was that had it lol. What's previous owners name on the V5? Any idea where in Scotland its from?

Clio Sport 182
im waiting for the v5 to come in my name at present but ive got quite a few invoices for a mr wilson from kirkintilloch at the end of 2011 so i think he might be the last owner

Mcaff

ClioSport Club Member
i kind of know the guy that used to own it, was a couple years older than me went to my school.

he lives just round from where i work in kirkintilloch, and was always involved in central scotland cruisers..

everytime i have seen the car he was booting it around. drove like a f**king wanker.

looked like a clean car though.

silver clio 182
Clean on the outside like said above the whole group that was named above is full of daft folk booting there cars round carparks 7nights a week

Clio Sport 182
cheers for the info cars sound tbh ive got a fair few invoices from that guy as with most hot hatches they do get a bit of stick , im toying with the idea of ripping the miltek off mine and puting a standard exhaust on it sounds too boy racer for my likeing but ive never been a fan of noisy exhausts and the standards fall apart too much so who knows lol

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I used to hump a bird from where this guy stays, i had my Phase 1 at the time and every time he seen me he used to drive like a f**king hero.