ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone else play Minecraft?

tribute:
QK0f7.jpg

ohwait, clio :D

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG
Bump for this, just recently downloaded it and finding it extremely addictive! Difficult to figure out how to craft stuff though, where to mine and what to do lol built a few structures though, bed, crafting table, furnance.

MK2 PH2 1.2 16V
I wanna play. Is it easy to pick up? Looks like i can waste hours on it creating stuff. Lol @ the person creating the CS level.

F82 M4
Yea it's easy to pick up. It can get complicated if you want to create some crazy stuff using Red Stone. Some people have built working 8bit computers! I've had the game for donkeys years now :cool:

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Minecraft for iPad everyone!
I played it, pretty much exactly the same but limited world and unlimited blocks.

Integra Type-R DC2
Got the iPhone version. No crafting, or mobs. Apparently will be added in a later update.

Been bored the past few days so been building stuff with a friend:

First off we made a house with a basketball court in there which ended up being a stadium:

56161397.jpg

Then we made an Ice Hockey stadium:

15352596.jpg

The entrance:

26105558.jpg

Then we went a bit mental and made a massive baseball stadium:

43692326.jpg

The entrance to Baseball:

23409138.jpg

Baseball stadium from the above:

94739726.jpg

And now currently going bigger with an American Football stadium:

40018507.jpg

72631832.jpg

:D

Fair play that's awesome, I've rounded a couple of mates up and we're hopefully going to start a YouTube series, got everything reeady it's just a case of finding time to actually record it!

Not a 320d
I did this in survival on one of the servers I play on. Its also pvp, so people regular killed me and pillaged my crop farm, all protected now though, the c***s cant get in, even if they do its all protected.

2012-05-21_112704.png

2012-05-21_112720.png

2012-05-21_112742.png

2012-05-21_112632.png

You cna see its WIP, i keep expanding my walls for no reason and the farm along with it.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
lol.

I fooking love just creating a mine shaft down to bedrock and then finding all the gold and diamonds and s**t. Think the novelty will wear thin after a while and can see how people get into the role playing element, but I prefer the do anything approach even if someone can just come along, mine a tunnel under your whole operation and fill it with TNT and then giggle as your effort gets blown away! (admitedly I prefer being the person that does that lol).

DCi
someone on our server told us last night if you hold wheat in your hand then animals follow you.

My plot of land now has about 20 chickens in a pen :)

I also have about 40 eggs in a chest so me and a friend are going to wait for our other mate to come online, wait til he lets us in his locked up house and spam the eggs around so his house is full of chickens :cool: