ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone else play Minecraft?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Just a heads up for those interested. Minecraft on Xboxone out on friday! :):)

Yeah!

Minecraft One, Fifa 15, Forza Horizon 2 and Destiny. What a good month.

Then there's Far Cry 4, GTA V Next Gen, Halo, Sunset Overdrive, The Crew, Lara Croft... all this year.

AK

M240i
Yeah!

Minecraft One, Fifa 15, Forza Horizon 2 and Destiny. What a good month.

Then there's Far Cry 4, GTA V Next Gen, Halo, Sunset Overdrive, The Crew, Lara Croft... all this year.

You'll be s**t at them all.

1.8 Civic EX
I'm so tempted by this but I don't know why. Got all the achievements on the 360 version then just stoped playing, but its the kinda game I feel like I should own just because....

How did you get it at the cheaper rate? Any codes that need entering or anything or does it work out the fact you had it already on the 360?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I'm so tempted by this but I don't know why. Got all the achievements on the 360 version then just stoped playing, but its the kinda game I feel like I should own just because....

How did you get it at the cheaper rate? Any codes that need entering or anything or does it work out the fact you had it already on the 360?

Knows from your Gamertag if you've already paid for the 360 version.

1.8 Civic EX
I've gone a bought it. My old save won't load though which is pants.

Started a new one and its going well already. Can waste so much time on this game just digging around and building.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I've downloaded it. Me and a mate have built a huge castle, it takes up an entire island. Got lava inside and fires etc and a big golem defending it.

Rubicon_

ClioSport Club Member
I'll need to post up screenshots of the world I've been making since the start of 2013, only play drips and drabs every month but must be a silly amount of blocks used!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Impressive stuff.

Im making a lava trap at the minute, just need to get 1 or 2 more slimes to make sticky pistons. Made a massive room down near bedrock for the slimes to spawn in but they only spawn once every couple of hours which is annoying.

Got this for the little boy on the Xbox One and have become a little addicted. Made a two story house, a garden, nice lighting etc. Planning on a farm tonight. Sad ;)

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Is this the sort of game that women will like? Missus always whinging on that I never let her play anything.

Cheapest place to purchase>?

Spent a good while on split screen with the gf when i got it for the 360, think she enjoyed it more than I did lol. Not played for a while though.

1.8 Civic EX
My missus hates it. She calls it the "donk donk donk" game as thats all she hears when I'm playing it, pick-axing my way through endless amounts of coblestone.

I'm currenlty trying to build my work building/office out of sandstone. Scale is a bit shagged but it looks cool from the outside lol

I remember joining an online game on the 360 version with loads of peeps from here on it. I got massively confused and never joined one since. Had some sort of house built in the sky and everyone kept trying to get up to it and as soon as you made it, walked in the front door onto a fooking trap door so you fell straight out all the way to the ground again. Was utter chaos.

Last edited:

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Decided to build a little base for the sub.

javaw%202014-09-18%2017-56-40-13.png

The values for all the gear onboard though all got changed after updating voltz so a lot of it got corrupted, at the moment it's in tekkit but I may go back to voltz for the missiles.

What does this on Xbox One (and PS4?) have over the 360/PS3? Anything?

Keep meaning to get back into it - but I got bored last time I was on it and demolished practically everything, with the plan to redo it all better. Couldn't be arsed.

What does this on Xbox One (and PS4?) have over the 360/PS3? Anything?

Keep meaning to get back into it - but I got bored last time I was on it and demolished practically everything, with the plan to redo it all better. Couldn't be arsed.
If you already have it on the 360 then I believe it's £3 on the XO.

Goliath I
Just got one last achievement left on the 360 version... Pigs might fly

anyone got a seed for where I can easily find a saddle... AAAAARGH!

Nothing at the mo :(
Best seed is Bambi tbh if its the same as the 360 edition

I've built castles, boats, anything and everything.. Never do it in Creative, I always do it in Real mode with baddies and having to actually hunt for my diamonds etc etc

All i do is build on it, Currently trying to build a mini crystals maze layout *yes like the tele show with 4 seperate areass and the crystal in the middle*

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Probably won't be playing this much, if at all. Gets a bit tedious and boring after a while.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Took some time to sort the sub out at the weekend. First thing was to import it into Yogscast Complete. It was originally built in voltz but the YC setup includes all kinds of stuff from tekkit and some new stuff too (like big reactors).

2014-10-05_20.05.57.jpg

Obviously copying it straight into a YC world from a voltz one was never going to go well, so with the item IDs all being different all I had was the outer shell of the sub and a f**k ton of crap inside. After clearing it all out and reconstructing half of it, I had a go at creating my first big reactor. It's not very efficient at all (all the control rods are set to 100%!)
2014-10-05_20.07.54.jpg

But of course no noob makes a sub without it being turbine powered.
2014-10-05_20.08.27.jpg

And then installed the launchers again, before firing my first test missile.
[video]
That done it was time to test a few more, and whaddya know, direct hit on an enemy sub.
2014-10-05_20.06.34.jpg

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Anyone play this on PS4?
Started it on Thursday for an hour and want to play more....!