ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone else been sent one........

Has anyone else been sent an "accident management" pack by Reno??

I was sent one a couple of weeks ago after buying the car new in Feb 03.

It comes complete with a camera to photograph the damage and the scene of the accident and a yellow crayon to circle the damage prior to taking the pics and a whole host of useful numbers to call if you do have a bump.

Is this just reno tempting fate or does any other manufacturer do it as well.?

Clio v6

Id love to see you taking a photo just after your face has been smashed to bits by the airbag. ( that failed to open );)

Have you had the famous airbag light fault yet LOL

Clio 1.6 16V

Yep got mine a few weeks ago following purchase of my Mar 2003 1.6 Dyn. If Reno spent this money on producing better car quality it would probably be better received by owners!! And as for the crap they send from Customer Services (folder + sh*te)!! LOL

I got the road rage prevention kit instead. It contained -

1. A bottle of pepper spray

2. A list of excuses for driving badly

3. A rape alarm

4. A baby on board sticker

Quote: Originally posted by king.stromba on 25 July 2003
I got the road rage prevention kit instead.

and i got mine too

contained

1x Police issue FlikStik
1x 12" Rainbow 6 Bowie knife - only for extreme emergencies

both now removed from my car as they are never to be needed

ive had the air bag problem, however the ECU problem is better! renault dont know what it is and blame it on mods you have, even though my mates one is f**king standard! if you dont know what i mean just wait till your car sounds like a very asthmatic diesel, and if you have an exhaust which is non-standard it wont sound to nice!