ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anybody with a 172 ph2 ff fancy doing me a favour

Basically I am after a picture of the inside of your engine bay fuse/relay box. I have sourced the two bits of engine bay loom seperately and want to be sure which coloured half from the fuses goes where.

The engine loom i've got is perfect.The part that runs the lights/abs etc has been tampered with so had to do a lot of wiring but put it in tonight just to see if it would work. Getting a new one tomorrow but seems a bit stange that the abs plug on this bit of loom doesn't fit my abs module? This loom was supplied with a car I bought and got a feeling it may actually be a 182 loom. Also got an extra connector right next to the abs module connector that I don't have anything to plug too.

Weird thing was that when I turned the ignition on everything was normal except the immobiliser light staying on or flashing. Then randomly when I would turn it off the instrument panel would stay on with the immobiliser light flashing rapidly. Could also hear the fuel pump thumping about 3 times when ignition is swithced on. How strange!

Anyway if anybody could get me that picture would appreciate it.

Thanks