ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anybody Got a Sony Ericsson Satio?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Ive just got one from Orange, first little play with it and im very impressed with it. Its alot better than my Nokia N95 8gb lol

Bux

Golf GTD
My mate had one. The battery on it was utter crap so he returned it and got another one. He quite likes this one, but wishes that he got an iPhone instead.

They had quite a big problem after they released them as they got recalled due to software issues

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
well ive had it for 3 days now and i really like it, iphone was an option but then again i couldnt get 10% discount on the contract like i could on the satio. Plus everywhere ive been that do the iphone said dont get it its s**t :S

so anybody whos got one what do you think?

Clio 182
Got one from Orange about two weeks ago. Really like it.
Was a bit worried before I got it after reading some reviews but all seems good and the battery life is fine.
Media player is very good as is the camera.

Do you know a good site to get apps from for it?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Richard: yea i think its great, i also read the reviews after i got the phone lol but mines fine softwares up to date, cams great, really easy to use after playing with it for a couple of hours. as for apps ive only been on the sony ericsson site and its not particualy packed with them either only things ive got are facefook and a water level lol only got thoese though as they were free, if you find a good site give me a pm lol

Mike: arrrr didnt even think of that mike, because they cant even sweeten the deal by adding accesories can they

Megane Mk4
I like mine, never had any problems with it part from one..

Battery drains like mental if you leave the Wi-Fi or GPS on for long periods of time, other than that, decent solid phone. Had mine since November last year so had a decent run in time. :)