ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any reviews of Philips Extreme Vision?

mk1 Octavia VRS
Not in a Clio, but used them in my Skoda. Lasted just under 2 years before one blew. Have now replaced with Osram Nightbreaker Plus bulbs which are much cheaper and light output seems to be about the same. Even if they only last a year before one blows the Osrams are still better value. Euro Car Parts also do Bosch uprated bulbs which I might try next, depending how long the Osrams last (if I still have the car by then!).

Clio Trophy
They are fantastic. I have them in my B6 Passat which has the worst standard headlights I have ever seen, I thought the bulbs were blown when I got it. Had the Phillips bulbs in for 3 years and 60k miles and they bring the headlights up to a good standard. Keep meaning to order them for the Trophy, not sure I have ever driven it in the dark though!