ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any recommendations on garages in northants? (airbag light turning off)

clio 1.4
Ok, so I know theres a lot about getting the airbag/service light because of seats being damaged or removed.

Does anyone know of anywhere in northants that will have the equipment to turn this off and be relatively cheap, the original seats have been removed by previous owner so there is no longer any airbags there, so it literally just needs turning off or resetting or whatever the hell those things do lol

Thanx in advance

clio 1.4
Lol that's a shame, would be good to start meeting people from here too :)

Where abouts is jamsport?

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Other than an MOT I either travel to Dan at 519 (kinda pointless for what you want) Or Northampton Motorsport, maybe overkill and might be pricey for a simple job.

New duston garage is pretty good with electronics I think so could give them a try. They are based on Harlestone road in Duston.

clio 1.4
This is interesting, I just happened across the old owner of my clio and we got into a little chat, the air bag lights came up in conversation and he said they had previously had it on a 'proper snap on diagnostics machine' and was told that there is nothing they can do to turn it off.

Sounds a bit weird to me...any thoughts?