ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any recommendations in the north east?

172cup turbo & rx8
I'm looking to get my cup valeted/detailed in the next week or so, what I want to know is a ball park price and has anyone got any recommendations who to use?

cheers

macca6

ClioSport Club Member
  megane r26, 172 cup
brain ....get polished is suppose to be excellent. a lot of the people from the vag scene use him send seen some work of his as a few lads at work have there cars done there....give him a call be is on riverside industrial estate I think...Google him .

Get polished closed down last year as Phil wanted to move onto something new, I bought out his stock as I run my own detailing company based in Hartlepool

macca6

ClioSport Club Member
  megane r26, 172 cup
I didn't realise that pretty gutted as he was very good at his job....so do you sell detailing products now

macca6

ClioSport Club Member
  megane r26, 172 cup
well that's good glad I know now might order some bits off you. you have any prices or list of what you have