ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any one know this car: RY04 YEE Silver 182 on ITB's & Omex

172 cup
As above, purchased from near essex from a bloke in the army who didnt really know its past and is absolutly covered is CS stickers. Anyones off here prior to that?

Whats wondering who did the work on it, and who mapped it

clio sport 182
As above, purchased from near essex from a bloke in the army who didnt really know its past and is absolutly covered is CS stickers. Anyones off here prior to that?

Whats wondering who did the work on it, and who mapped it

Hi mate just thinking about my old Clio so came on the forum and searched and see this thread about my old Clio. I fitted the bodies and omex. It had a lot of carbon and ff spoiler before I sold it. The car wasn't mapped by me the bloke I brought the bodies and omex off had it mapped to 205 bhp with exact setup so I connected the 02 sensor up to my wide band and it drove perfect fuelling was spot on. Did you have much fun out of the car. Was a quick little motor for what it was

It's fecking awful - the injector part of it is about 2ft too long :(

I'm ordering a new loom from Omex this winter. I'll make a youtube video of me burning the old one lol

330i. E30 Touring.
Lol. I almost had a heart attack when I saw that.

Cable tied to side side of the block, lol

172 cup
it is rather a late reply ha, jeez didn't realise how much of a ***** bag those bodies were. As said phil now owns them and my sister now owns the car