ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any idea's on what I should do?

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
Hi, here's my little beaut. 2003 1.2 Clio Dynamique!
Slightly modified so far; lowered 60m, exhaust, bigger alloys etc..

huelmu.jpg

Any idea's on what I should do next?

Superleggera'd MK3
Headlight correction? They look really hazy, but that might be the picture or my eyes :/ but they look smart when they are gleaming :)

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
Yeah they are hazy, I'm thinking about getting it a facelift atm, new black surround headlights, been hearing alot about a RS Grille or something? Can't seem to find one though.

Superleggera'd MK3
Yeah im not so clued up when it comes to mk2's but the RS grille looks much more agressive. Theres always some for sale in the sale section of the forum :)

Nyall

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Ph1 172
Can always get RS grilles on eBay.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-R...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2a27811ed7

Bit pricey, but makes a big difference to the front end looks on a non-sport.

You can sometimes come across them in the For Sale section on here too.

I'd colour code the grey plastic bump strips, get an RS grille, refurb your headlights and get some aero wipers.

Keep it simple and clean and you'll be onto a winner!

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
Thanks for the link mate, gonna' order one now and what's the colour code for the standard black Clio?
Also there's so many 'aero wipers' that came up, don't know what ones to get lol, wonna' link it? :p

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
Getting a RS Grille now, it's already lowered. 60mm springs, front and back. Rear looks slammed, front hardly looks lowered. :/
Btw, did you paint your Renault badges or get replacement ones?

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
RS Grill,
exhaust (not too loud, try to go for one as looks),
colour coding if the plastics are too grey,
wind deflectors,
Coilovers if you want to go lower
Correct the paintwork

Renault clio 1.2
Spray/Wrap badges? not to everyones taste but personally i think they improve the overall look of the car. Wind deflectors look great, and possibly customise the interior such as dash trims, speaker covers.

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
Spray/Wrap badges? not to everyones taste but personally i think they improve the overall look of the car. Wind deflectors look great, and possibly customise the interior such as dash trims, speaker covers.
I'm waiting to colour code the plastics at the moment, then I'll get the badges painted. Don't know weather to paint the alloys I've got on now or wait and get new black rims.

Renault clio 1.2
Possobly get the alloys you have now done in anthracite? Personally i love the colour :) but like most people on here will say its your own car so do what you think will make it your own.