ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

any good body shops in the shire?

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
some git has reversed into the side of my brothers car (we think it was the car accross the road has came out their drive hitting by bros car parked out side our house- also the paint marks on my bros car is blue and all their cars are blue.) and drove off.
keaving him with his rear quarter caved in on his clio.mcan any one in the shire recommend a body shop?

also any ideas on the cost of repair. but the looks of it, the door and its frame in ok as is the wheel arch, but betweek in caved inand the paint wrok on the door is scratched.
we cant go throught he insurance as its his first car and just before the end of his fisrt year of insurance so it could set him back big style if he did.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
and here are some picsof the damage.
DSC00425.jpg

DSC00426.jpg

DSC00427.jpg

DSC00428.jpg

DSC00429.jpg

your prolly gonna have to need a new qtr panel mate, not an overally big job for a bodyshop, also saves pulling the dent out and skimming with fillers:)

wouldnt worry about it.....easyily sorted:)

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
Is there any chance that could be a write off? apprenlty all the paint on the pillar has cracked, my mum was talking to some one and they said that it may indicate pillar damage and if so then the car will be write off (would it really if the market value of this car was about £4000 (54 dynamique, with about 36k- i know its about 4k as the local dealer have almost identical cars up for this price.)

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
well things have got worse for my wee bro, hes just been in a 3 car shunt.
he was coming down the bellshill by-pass, the car in front slammed on the anchors on hard from 50-20, he braked the woman behind braked obviously bunching up, but the bloke in the fiesta behind never braked and ploughed into her vectra which shot into andy's clio the from the damave to his car it looks like the vectra has had its nose on the ground and has went under the bumper (no marks on the bumpstrip all under it) the bumper is a little deformed but I looked in the boot and the wheel well has collapsed and the spare wheel has buckled and is wedged in. the slam panel looks like its doen it job but all the pastics behind the pumper are cracked and out of place.

deffo an insurance job this time. he's going to have aword withthe body sho and see if they can do the side at the same time. but all in all my wee bro is going to be about a grand-1200 out of pocket. really bad news as he is inthe middle of buying a house.

Woo, that sounds like a really bad one, if the boot well 's that bad they may just right it off instead of pulling it out.