ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any girl off here in a 1.2 getting done by a vxr?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Congratulations. You beat a 1.2 Renault Clio in a VXR.

Utter moron.

RB Clio 182
I think someone should make a member pretending to be the girl in question, then reply on that thread saying how bad of a driver the lad in the vxr was and that he nearly ran an old codger over etc etc, be really serious tho, this would be worth a read lol.

ff cup ur 200
wow just read the rest of that over there and it its pretty much as you would expect on a corsa forum tbh. :eek:

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Lol! That'd be quite funny to see.

im genuinely surprised at the other vxr owners replies though! I was expecting more "sik blud, honky clio ain't got nufin on vxr powwwwaaahhh" rather than "op is a prick"

RB Clio 182
Lol! That'd be quite funny to see.

im genuinely surprised at the other vxr owners replies though! I was expecting more "sik blud, honky clio ain't got nufin on vxr powwwwaaahhh" rather than "op is a prick"

I know me too :(

Fancy joining knuckles lad? Ive heared your good in drag :D

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
granny shifting not double clutch'n!

she bet him really, he just cant face the fact , a french little 1.2 destroyed his turbo puff vxr

How f**king difficult is it to know the difference between Woman and Women? What were these c***s doing in primary school English lessons?

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
What did the girl do wrong ? She had 5mph to overtake with.
He was the one that's a tool I think

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I think someone should make a member pretending to be the girl in question, then reply on that thread saying how bad of a driver the lad in the vxr was and that he nearly ran an old codger over etc etc, be really serious tho, this would be worth a read lol.

That's very tempting and I got f**k all else to do lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.