ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anti Roll Bars...

Renault Clio 172
Hey All,

Been trying to purchase a ARB but with no luck... seems one of the only ones on the market is the Whiteline Anti-Roll Bar and as this seems to be out of stock everywhere are there any other options?

orrrr does anyone know where i can get one?

Jack

Renault Clio 172
Do they have stock? I've spoken to 4 companies which are all awaiting stock. Hopefully @Fred@BTM has got hold of one for me.

hey Midnight they said i will have one delivered by Wednesday next week just couldnt get over the price with them £144 with CS discount was a bargin i thought! and not a long wait :)

Range Rover Sport
I'll see if Fred has managed to get hold of one for me first.

Like I say I spoke to a few places and I'm sure I spoke to one of the UK distributors which said there a few weeks away but could be wrong.

Renault Clio 172
I'll see if Fred has managed to get hold of one for me first.

Like I say I spoke to a few places and I'm sure I spoke to one of the UK distributors which said there a few weeks away but could be wrong.

i had heard the same thing but DM reckon they have a regular supply :)

Cup In bits
I have one for sale although its up for more than DT new price, was looking to get back what I paid for it.... Goes to change the price.

"Navy" N17 TWO
I got the custom one on a GB on here a while back - still unfitted and I'm changing the car soon so will be up for sale

Cup In bits
finally got my hands on a ARB! whiteline £144 from demontweaks bargin!!

I just phoned DT and they certainly aren't doing RARB's for £144 delivered, they are on the site for that price not including VAT + delivery.

£168.42 is what they can do them to CS at but they have only had a couple in stock for the last few months and are likely to get a couple more the middle if next month which are spoken for on back order......