ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anti Roll Bar uprated rubbbers

206,172 Cup,focus,X5
Been looking at getting the 4 A.R.B rubbers for the front of my 172. Something like powerflex, or the usual makes

Has anyone got these fitted ? And is it worth the £50 odd quid for them. Or just stick with original renault ?

Ben

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I've got Powerflex arb bushes, tbh if I was to do it over again i've fit new standard bushes,
since I upgraded i'm going through a set of ball joints every year.

Civic FN2 Track Car
I got the black series powerflex stuff fitted a few weeks ago, all I can say is they are bloody stiff and a real pig to fit. If your going to replace them you might as well do the steering rack bushes at the same time

Daniel

206,172 Cup,focus,X5
I got the black series powerflex stuff fitted a few weeks ago, all I can say is they are bloody stiff and a real pig to fit. If your going to replace them you might as well do the steering rack bushes at the same time

Daniel

what do u mean by the steering rack bushes ?

Ben