ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another recommendation - cleanyourcar

Thanks again to Tim at Cleanyourcar. People, me included, are very quick to criticise poor service.

All businesses should be conducted like this. Following the excellent service I received (and deal as well) from Tim just before Christmas for my G220 and some other bits and pieces, and having seen a recommendation for some Car Lack stuff, I thought I'd order through him again.

Didn't expect it until next week to be honest as I only ordered the bits yesterday midday. They arrived here this morning with a note from Tim, "Hi James, thanks for the business again"... As if that isn't enough, I got several quid off for the points I'd accumulated for my first purchase :)

Impressive and unexpected nowadays [old flat cap on]. If you want to buy car detailing products, this is the place.

Thanks Tim.

I wasnt impressed.. at all.. Paid next day delivery and didnt get my stuff for 4 days.

wont be using them again

Mito Sportiva 135
I wasnt impressed.. at all.. Paid next day delivery and didnt get my stuff for 4 days.

wont be using them again

I would imagine that was the delivery companies fault, I have ALWAYS got my order the next day or the day after.

Also got to say thanks as in one order the Snow Foam had leaked and about half gone, I wasn't happy to pay for the whole lot but Tim covered all of it. Next day I realised the new wash mit I had ordered wasn't in the package and he had one sent out the very next day. A lot of people would probably have messed me around so I was very happy with that.

Clean Your Car and Polished Bliss have always been good too, and got to give Matt's i4detailing site a chance next time I make an order.

wont be using them again

To be fair to Tim once the order is collected it is out of his hands totally.

I've been in distribution now for 22 years and have dealt with many courier companies and they all without fail screw up from time to time.

RB 182
I have always had next day delivery and that was before he offered it, always had a top service...got another order in now so I will see if all it is still the same as before.

Clio v6
Wow! Just had my first dealingings with Tim. This chap is mostly certainly on the ball.

(I wonder if he can fix cars too) :)

Fiat Coupe 20vt
Thanks everyone for the kind words it's much appreciated. We do try our best.

wont be using them again

Hi Justin, I wish you had said something directly to me by phone or email rather than simply being dissapointed enough with the service to post on a public forum.

If you choose next day delivery we prioritise them to go out the same day.

Abeerdeen can sometimes take an extra day but it should definately have been there with 2.

I'm sorry you feel it reflected so badly on the experience though enough never to want to buy again :dapprove:

Thanks everyone for the kind words it's much appreciated. We do try our best.

wont be using them again

Hi Justin, I wish you had said something directly to me by phone or email rather than simply being dissapointed enough with the service to post on a public forum.

If you choose next day delivery we prioritise them to go out the same day.

Abeerdeen can sometimes take an extra day but it should definately have been there with 2.

I'm sorry you feel it reflected so badly on the experience though enough never to want to buy again :dapprove:

Its is a bit upsetting when people decide to complain about companies without first trying to speak to them direct. No company is 100% perfect

When i ordered from you guys i got an email saying that the goods had been dispatched which was good of you I thought :)