ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another prospective owner

Just thought I'd pop by and introduce myself after joining up a few weeks ago. So I'm Jack and as of yet im not actually a Clio Sport owner. Im looking at getting a 172/182 as a track toy after experiencing my first track day last July. I have a 2006 Honda S2000 which is what I took on track last year and whilst it was incredible fun I'm a little scared of binning it! So I came to the conclusion of getting a cheap but fun car solely for track abuse which if I did end up binning into a wall I wouldnt be too bothered about... which then led me nicely to the idea of a 172 (after being impressed by the many that were on the same trackday as me previously). I did actually win a 182 on ebay that needed a little bit of work but to cut a long story short the guy was a complete bellend and refused to sell it to me for the cheap price I won it for... so the search continues! I'm in no real rush as I wont be looking to use it until the weather improves but I'll be keeping my eyes peeled nonetheless. You will know when I eventually do get one as I'll be posting every other day asking for advice no doubt!

Cheers for reading and Happy New Year to all :smiley:

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
*Joins Clio owners/enthusiast club, says he wouldn't care if he killed it*

Just kidding Jack, welcome to the club!

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Haha I did wonder if it would come across that way- obviously not the intentions, I mean it will just be a lot cheaper to replace a 172 than the S2K!
No shadow of a doubt mate. Definitely a lot of bang (quite literally) for your buck with a Clio!