ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another one bites the dust..

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Just got a txt from my mate and his 172 has been written off. He's happy as it was a completely jinxed car!

51 Plate Phase 2 172 - 50k and they payed out £3800. He accepted first offer!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Just got a txt from my mate and his 172 has been written off. He's happy as it was a completely jinxed car!

Thats a good settlement IMO.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Just looked on parkers and it seems its a full payout on a private good condition car..I'm supprised!!

Audi TT
jesus. I only paid £4k for my 2004 53 plate with 45k on the clock last September. That is a good payout.

Hardest time I had was getting more than £600 for my old P reg astra that some pleb crashed into. Had 90k on the clock but was my dads car from new then mine so knew it had never been abused and was actually still in really good nick. Worth a lot more to me than the £600 they were offering as I knew I couldn't find anything as reliable for the same money :(

G

Clio MK 4
some insurances aren't bad for payouts. My brother had a corsa c and bought it for 2.5k year later his car was set on fire and they paid back... 2.5k + £300 as he claimed on sound system. And he got all the money within 2 weeks.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
A mate of mine got £3700 for a Phase-1 172!

Insurance payouts are really good atm.

Thats not a good price. Its the market value. Not a CS valuation ;)

Btw that CS valuation would be £3.20 and a mars bar.