ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another new one!

Renault Clio 1.2 Grande
Hey there, Im Sophie, I currently live in Northern Ireland, Im originally from Southeast england but moved here about 5 years ago.

Passed my driving test just under a year ago and started off with a 306 dturbo, Still have it actually, but saw my clio fell in love :D

Its a 1.2 mk2 ph1. Few modifications atm, but as im a skint student cant do much, but my student loan should be comin in the next 2 months or so:D

Heres a few pics to show what ive done, just some minor things.

Cup Spoiler (Bargain for £40!!)
Ph2 Rear lights
Clear side repeaters
17" Alloys, I cant remember what make as i took them off my brother as he just bought a Honda Prelude and the fitment was the same from his mazda. (Score :D) I was expecting the wheels to scrub with 17" tbh, its tight but they fit! Had to ditch the mud guards tho, over fast bumps it would touch the bolt thing so they had to go, looked crap anyways.

S1050047-1.jpg

Picture with both my brothers cars
S1050054.jpg

S1050058.jpg

Plans for when i get some monies, hmm, Well i got my Spoiler sprayed but the match isnt perfect its a wee bit too dark so was thinking of getting the car colour coded an have that done too.
Lower it
New front lights.
Get fogs in the front
Sort a Zorst out but get that all done properly.

Opinions are welcome, As a first car i dont think she looks to bad :)