ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another hologram grey non sport

2003 Clio 1.2
Hello all, just thought with the slow and steady progress I'm making on my little clio that I would start up a project. I paid £250 for the car and saved it from the scrappy, a friend originally owned the car so I knew it had been previously cared for (or so I thought) the guy he sold the car to trashed this poor thing and within 2 weeks of me owning it I forked out £200 for a new clutch as it went, other than that the car is sweet here's how she looked when I first got here's a few pictures of how it looked when I first got it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 113
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    267 KB · Views: 75
  2003 Clio 1.2
I knew I wanted to change the look of this thing and asked a friend who owned a 182 what to do and with his help my plans for the car were:

172 Rear bumper
Colour coded strips
Smoothed bullets
3/4 front reg plate
Sport interior
Sport grill with French flag vinyls
Upgraded speakers all round
Set of turinis

2003 Clio 1.2
First thing I done was give it a good scrub and polish to bring the paint up considering it had a full respray not long ago off the original owner. I then set about getting a new grill which I think made the front look so much better. I also got that little French flag thing going with some vinyls I ordered.
image.jpg