ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another from Donny

182 Cup
Hey everyone just saying hello yes Doncaster.......I know (hangs head in shame:))

Having owned a 182 Cup for a year this month I decided to come join you all

I can honestly say I've not had as much fun in 4 wheels since I raced go-karts which essentially is what it is!

Reading on reviews before I bought it I was a little sceptical but none of it matters I owned a Astra GTE 16v previously which was good fun but was a death machine in the wet not a great deal better in dry but it's insane how this little number handles I literally fell in love with it when I took it for test drive.

Oh and also first car I've owned where I get a thumbs up from fellow comrades of the sports/cups alike and on that note apologies to anyone living in the Carcroft/Adwick/Woodlands area if you saw someone with a very confused look on their face when you did I was just thinking who the hell was that ?? I understand now :)

Mines the blue/white stripes with white wheels (the brake dust just makes me want to cry everyday lol)

And what's all this nonsense about driving long distances ? Ultimate test I did a run last month from Donny to Lyme Regis (Devon) with my nanna and brother 2 dogs and 3 lots of luggage for a week to see my pop

Only comment I got from my nanna was "these seats are comfy" winner!

Anyways enough rambling nice to be here finally :)

RB 197
Howdy dude! Only down the road in Lincoln. I used to see a lad in Edlo. Mistake LOL!

Best choice of colour i see ;) ;)