ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another cat c v6 on pistonheads

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are five red mk1's currently for sale at the min.

Three of which are recorded. It's only Iain's one & the other dude's up there that aren't recorded (there are two on ebay, plus that one above)

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Correct Cat. Iains is worlds above any of the 3 mentioned recorded ones you just have to look at his advert to see that though and Daves looks clean too. The Scots know how to look after them.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's quite odd to see so many red mk1's for sale tbh, usually there aren't any then maybe one will come up.

I was looking at the two on PH & saw how cheap they were, then I saw they were both recorded - I realised then they weren't that cheap at all tbh.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really don't get why the car has that bonnet vent on it ! Not only that it looks awful too.

They should be left alone ! (unless of course your going for coilovers & different wheels etc)

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Its not that bad? Tow bar thing on the back, painted black in the middle of the back bumper, 1 seat in some pics, missing splitter and the fact its been smashed, its a bucket.

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  Better than yours. C*nt.
My Trophy was missing it's splitter, and on the Vee it's even easier to lose it. The black in the middle of the bumper, meh, it's his choice. Seat, well, who knows.

It's not perfect, but I've seen far worse that people call 'good' condition.