ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another 172 Checking In

Clio 172
Hello all.

Bought the car a couple of months ago pretty cheap knowing that the belt needed doing. Everything else was nice with the car apart from that and a bit of a clutch issue. If the rest of the car was a shed I wouldn't have bothered thinking about them and just broken it for bits when the belt did go, but after driving it for that time I've really taken a shine to it, and looking at it's previous history it's been really well cared for. So bit the bullet and had the belt and clutch done a couple weeks ago.

All is good now, and I can feel confident taking it on long journeys without fear of the belt going snap or the clutch failing. That was until last night, when the gearbox went bang. That's booked in next week so hopefully be zooming around like a hooligan again in no time :D