ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AndyRg - 20VT French/German Sleeper ish

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Trophy Turbo :)
Well i cant keep away, Ive got another Clio this will be my 9th one and this one will be the best yet!

So what do i want this time you ask! well i have decided i want a car that doesnt rattle your bones, looks stealthy but also smart!

As always i have been on a budget but this time even more so, as im going to be a Daddy again, BUt she has given me the nod to have some fun! :)

Found this little Clio 172 Phase 2 for £200 , Snapped belt, lucky for me i had a spare head! so as the project will go along, i want to collect the parts and do it all at one, so i fixed the car, took it for MOT and it failed on

Ball Joints
Tie Rods
Track Rods
Handbreak Cables
Cv Boot
Discs front
Discs Back

and said i must change the wheels LOL

After all they were done the car passed and its now on the road. Its getting a Full respray this weekend, but i cant decide on a colour any help guys :)

Oh and of coure it will be powered by my normal choosen engine :) with some thing a extra this time :)

IMG_0163.jpg

IMG_0145.gif

IMG_0146.jpg

IMG_0219.jpg

IMG_0206.jpg

IMG_0221.jpg

A

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Re: AndyRG - Opps ive done it again!

Bargain!

I still havent done much with that shell I bought off you, just been too busy with other projects TBH, but its still alive and will be up and running at some point.

Bargain!

I still havent done much with that shell I bought off you, just been too busy with other projects TBH, but its still alive and will be up and running at some point.

I know i looked at your thread mate, I miss that car was a great little puppy and fun!! when you get ti on the track let me knwo we nee dto meet up any ways but when we do i want to have fun :)

Andy

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1

It will be back on the road for the burpspeed day hopefully, but only with gay williams power at this point, going to run it like that for a year or so to give the mrs time to get used to how it handles etc, then going to swap to the other engine.

Im guessing you wont be going to that one though as its about as far from you as possible, we'll have to meet up somewhere midway like a renaultsport silverstone day or something :)

330i. E30 Touring.

PMSL. Where did you find that thing? At the bottom of the sea?!

Love the valves pic.

its obviously never been loved! but that will change and doesnt bother me, the shell is sound as a pound, despite the dodge paint work on the 1/4er. i took the risk at £200 but was cheap enought :)

COLOUR???? HELP :)

Titanium 182

its obviously never been loved! but that will change and doesnt bother me, the shell is sound as a pound, despite the dodge paint work on the 1/4er. i took the risk at £200 but was cheap enought :)

COLOUR???? HELP :)

Did you not try to sell this to me a few weeks back?

I seriously cant work out what goes through peoples heads with the likes of you, Christain.

Can you not keep one car and be happy **** Red ph1

Most love spending money!

last one was red mate!!! as u can remember, had Liquid Yellow. Wan tto keep it Renault Colours tho! but i hate Alien Green If im honest so thats a no go! and not to keane on the dark blue etc

Cone is for the CV boot replacement

Did you not try to sell this to me a few weeks back?

I seriously cant work out what goes through peoples heads with the likes of you, Christain.

Can you not keep one car and be happy **** Red ph1

Most love spending money!

I had purchased it to sell but it needed to much work for a sale by the time i got the Head Gasket, belt Kit, Valves, Breaks it wasn't worth it and when i got deep down it was a bit rough to sell on. so i didn't .

Lee Roy. Its called having fun, when you can do EVERY thing your self it becomes a cheap unlike having to pay garages for work done.

172, Tiguan

Battleship grey.

The red bumpers are still going strong.

Titanium 182

True but you annoy me at times when you keep changing lol

I always look at your threads to see what you have broke J or changed.

Then to see all the hard work and effort you and Simon put in to make a special little pocket rocket, for it then to be flogged on 2 weeks later in bits! Just cant get my head around what is in the joy in that

Do you think your Ed or something off Wheeler dealer Andy pandy J

P.S I think you need to do a racing blue next as a colour or McLaren orange

Acid Yellow :cool: Nice buy does look like it's has many outings into the sea :eek:

You buy from Copart?

Such a Bargain makes me wanna sell up and get a project on the go rather than driving.

White is not rare now.... even thought i like white a LOT.

Leeroy - Ohhh put ya handbag back in the wardrobe and just chill baby!! I get bored so fast its unreal! this time ill keep it for over a year i promise! :)

No the car was a Ebay Local to me, the car is 100% straight just the belt issue,

Titanium 182

Leeroy - Ohhh put ya handbag back in the wardrobe and just chill baby!! I get bored so fast its unreal! this time ill keep it for over a year i promise! :)

No the car was a Ebay Local to me, the car is 100% straight just the belt issue,

Ha 1 year....Can I have that in writen confirmation please :butt:

:mad: Bargain, should start finding other straight cars and put them back on the road!

oh i miss that car!!! that was only 280bhp then... and it was rappid!!! another 150 should be intresting

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1

Im only going for a little more power this time, but with a diff and a decent box that can handle it.

But I need to get the mrs some more practice in the 172 turbo first as its mainly for her im building it and TBH she isnt ready for it yet, she's very good in our RS2 172, but the turbo one still is a bit much for her on track at the moment.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things

scoff vag box conversion?

Told you you'd get another clio, should've just keep the trurbo ;)

As for colours, sunflower ph2 would be a very nice sight, also not a pain to paint either

225 powered mk2

Yes, yes! Can not wait to see you build this monster bud! gonna be insane, i think i need to take a trip upto you soon! and try and help anyway i can... Least i can do :)

For colour, white, grey, pearl black... or that infero orange? :) :)

172 cup, Impreza P1

Mondial blue like a 172 cup! ;)

Sounds like this is going to be another good build mate!

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things

you can come do some polishing that you owe me still hey big lad ;) not kene on SFY looks washed out lol
I'm game just make it a pretty colour so I've got something awesome to work with ;) oh and a test drive after

Status
Not open for further replies.