ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

android watch

Dannyeff

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 trophy
Anyone god an android watch.. interested in the heart rate monitor and gps tracking.

What they like and how long is the battery?

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Got a Moto 360 because it was the only watch that didn't make you look like a tit at the time I bought it. Battery is about a day of decent use. Not use the HRM, not sure if I have GPS, it's best purpose is being able to change what you're listening to without taking your phone out of your pocket, worth it for that alone.

il_570xN.742825360_o2es.jpg

I bought that strap from Primria for it, it actually looks decent, which is a rarity for smart watches.

Dannyeff

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 trophy
Got a Moto 360 because it was the only watch that didn't make you look like a tit at the time I bought it. Battery is about a day of decent use. Not use the HRM, not sure if I have GPS, it's best purpose is being able to change what you're listening to without taking your phone out of your pocket, worth it for that alone.

il_570xN.742825360_o2es.jpg

I bought that strap from Primria for it, it actually looks decent, which is a rarity for smart watches.

That looks rather smart btw

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
I really like the Samsung Gear S2. In fact I'd probably get it if it ran Android Wear...

samsung-galaxy-gear-s2-05-1087x725.jpg

Smaller than the huge Moto 360 too! :smile: