ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Android Apps

2014 Focus Titanium
Play Music
Sky+
ES File Explorer
Hullomail <- visual voicemail for those who don't know
Tapatalk

Rav4
Good thread, thanks for this.

Will be installing logmein, Plex and flipboard when I get it.

All that money wasted on Apple apps :(

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
My Favourites:

Chronus
Drippler
Go SMS
Holo Locker Plus
Holo Notifier
Hotspot control
K-9 Mail
Nova Launcher Prime
Rounder
Settings Extended
Swicer
Tesla Unread Plugin
WeQ4U
Zedge

Facesniff (Not on the Playstore) If anyone is using Facebook on your same local WiFi network, it steals their credentials and gives them to you so it is like you've logged in as them.
dSploit (Not available on Playstore)- Able to do Man in the middle attacks to anyone on your local WiFi.

Rav4
Facesniff (Not on the Playstore) If anyone is using Facebook on your same local WiFi network, it steals their credentials and gives them to you so it is like you've logged in as them.
dSploit (Not available on Playstore)- Able to do Man in the middle attacks to anyone on your local WiFi.

I like the idea of Facesniff if I was a c*nt. Good thing I don't have Facebook.

I like the idea of Facesniff if I was a c*nt. Good thing I don't have Facebook.

You can use it for other websites too such as Twitter.

It's so easy to rob data off public WiFi networks these days, It's why I don't ever connect to them unless I hook myself up to a VPN. Very easy to suffer a Man in the Middle attack or rob your login details for any other websites etc.

There's another one for the app list - Hideman VPN, I use it for when I jump on public networks.

I'm just about to upgrade from an S3 to a nexus 5 so I could do with an app to transfer everything over (apps, pictures, contacts, messages etc..)

Any good suggestions?

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Can't you just back it up to Google?

That's what I'm hoping to do when I upgrade from my Samsung Nexus.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I know Google+ has a backup system for photos.
I'm not sure if you'd have to go to the play store and re-download your apps.
I need to check about contacts and messages too.

Titanium Backup, used it for years - You'll have to pay to back up everything in one go though. As I do a lot of romming etc it has saved me a TON of time. About a fiver.

This backs up everything then?
I've found it on the playstore. Do I need to download the free version then buy the pro key for £4.49?

Where does it back up to?

This backs up everything then?
I've found it on the playstore. Do I need to download the free version then buy the pro key for £4.49?

Where does it back up to?

The free version allows you to select things one by one, so you have to select every app, another selection for your texts, another selection for your accounts etc. The key allows you to back everything in a couple of presses.

It stores the back up on your SDcard/storage in the tianiumbackup folder - you'll need to extract this and replace it in the new titaniumbackup folder on your new phone.

I don't know if this requires root or not, root is the first thing I do on my Android devices so unfortunately I can't be of more help.

1.8 Civic EX
Zite is good (had it on my iphone so was rather pleased to see it on the Google Play store too). It just pulls together links to articles from across the net for subjects you are interested in and display them in it own magazine like way.

Does anyone use Haxsync for facebook? If so is it any good? Or any alternative apps to syns my facebook with the contacts (to update caller pics etc)

Also are there any good ones for changing the LED colours depending on the notification?