ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

...and the best air freshner is?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Nothing comes close to lasting aslong as California scents. 6 months so far in the TT 2 pots of the Cherry. I haven't even turned the inner tabs yet.

Superb product.

Suzuki Jimny
Brand new car smell. Slightly more costly than the air freshners though. Will be getting another cherry one when I get bored of the smell.

malcolmgt

ClioSport Club Member
  MK Golf GTI
bought the citrus california one.used to have magic trees but as people say they last about 2 weeks if that!

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
just got it, Citrus one and its a bit pants tbh...unless I have a cold I don't know about and simply cant smell atm?

Black Sheep
Calafornia scents. Hubba bubba, but it is called some weird name. It's in the gold tin. Smells so much like Hubba Bubba!

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Love California Scents Cherry, that's all I ever use. Smells stronger of marzipan to me though, I love the smell.

Clio RS200 FF
Chemical Guys Stripper Scent. Not the longest lasting per application but even if you spray a bit every week a bottle will last you a year easily.

Nothing at the mo :(
i bet the people with the ebay shop selling these love us lol.. every a few months this thread gets reopened and they must get a rush of buys lol

I've just bought a tin of Magic Tree Vanillaroma spray. I've got the air fresheners and they're awesome, definitely my favourite car smell but they don't last overly long. This should sort it :)

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Why would you feel odd spraying it? If you made a big song and dance about doing it then you deserve everything you get lol. I forgot to open the vent on tin before, wondered why it didn't smell, logic fail lol

Monaro VXR/Cupra TDi
Opted for Citrus Splash, arrived the other day. Quite pleased, nice pleasant fragrance. Could do with being a little more powerful though.

ST TDCI
Got the cherry one - pretty good so far - will see how long it lasts, bought the missus one as well and she likes it to - pot fits nice in a cupholder and 1.99 delivered bargin.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
remind me next time I see you and you can try out chemical guys stripper scent or new car smell. don't last ages but a quick spray in the air vents after a wash see's you alright

I didn't find the california car scent pots to last all that long. Must be the smell of wet dog, or at least wet kit in the boot killing it off.