ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

And onto BMW Number 2... Z4 Content

An orange one
Ouch that must have been scary! Glad you are both ok and the car is just metal!

I bet every time you approach roundabouts and corners now that thought will be in your minds for a good while!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Great stuff Ami. Glad I could be of some assistance. It's a shame I can never make phone calls for people as it's always hard relaying info. Got it sorted in the end.

Oh and I love the new bus! Great colour, great spec, great wheels also for a change. Is it a TTS?

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Ouch that must have been scary! Glad you are both ok and the car is just metal!

I bet every time you approach roundabouts and corners now that thought will be in your minds for a good while!

Drive the road twice daily as its the main road out of our village, but yes it's not something you forget for a while!

Ouch on the crash! Handbrake?

Yeah wasn't something we thought about, but with hindsight not sure if that would have made matters worse with the cars going round the roundabout. Things happen so quickly too

Bubbles, not cool on the wreck :(

Not good bit having a convertible for 4 weeks of summer :(

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Great stuff Ami. Glad I could be of some assistance. It's a shame I can never make phone calls for people as it's always hard relaying info. Got it sorted in the end.

Oh and I love the new bus! Great colour, great spec, great wheels also for a change. Is it a TTS?

Amie ;) hehe

Thanks, sadly not a TTS as they were £3-4k out of budget for us. It's a 2.0 TFSi, but seems to have quite a few options including BOSE, extended leather, sport suspension possibly as it looks lower than others. Plus 6 CD changer, auto lights/wipers and folding mirrors. Bar Sat Nav and Xenons there isn't much else that could have been added looking at the options list at the time.