ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Amp Advice-volume control

ValverInBits
I'm looking into a double DIN setup using an android tablet as a head unit.

I need an amp for this, but I'm worried about volume control. My android phone only has 8 volume settings, i don't expect the tablet to have any more.
Can you buy any 2ohm, 2 channel amps, with a remote volume control? Not bothered about power, >50Wpc

2007 clio dynamique
Im sure you can get a little device that sits between the phono leads from the headunit to the amp which allows the volume to be adjusted remotely , i remember looking at them

ValverInBits
Im sure you can get a little device that sits between the phono leads from the headunit to the amp which allows the volume to be adjusted remotely , i remember looking at them

Thanks for that, found some of those after a search. Probably what I'm after. Also found a possible software solution. There's an android app to increase the volume resolution that could help.
Cheers