ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AMBI PUR MODIFIED :)

Artic Blue Clio 182 05
CAN YOU TELL IVE HAD A WEEK OFF LOL
Image048.jpg

Image049.jpg

Image053.jpg

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I honestly thought about doing that to mine as I sprayed the Steering wheel insert and trims, If I buy anymore Paint I will be doing it :)

Ive always stayed away from liquid air fresheners. After reading a few stories in vairious places about them leaking over the dash and the liquid melting/staining the material.

Still looks good though.

BMW E92/Audi S3
Ive always stayed away from liquid air fresheners. After reading a few stories in vairious places about them leaking over the dash and the liquid melting/staining the material.

Still looks good though.

LMAO never heard of that before. Never known of it happening, everyone i know has one, apart from my mrs

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
i really like that! thats as bad as fubar with his inferno tom tom! ;)

ill have to get one and spray it inferno! ;)

Artic Blue Clio 182 05
thanks for the comments. might mod it a bit more then, when i finish of the rest of my colour scheme on the interior.

lol i have got a week off, me n misses should of been in ibiza this week but she got a ear infection day before we flew. so she was adviced not to fly.

so i got chance to spray the plenum and engine cover. and i had some spare paint so thought id have a little play..

i think it hasnt given me at least 5bhp and about 8bhp when its nearly empty (less weight) :) :) :)

Artic Blue Clio 182 05
just remember where you seen this first :)ill put my name to this mod

would look good in inferno red etc.