ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Amazing Photos from a Slaughter House. (NWS - Graphic Images)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Re: Amazing Photos from a Slaughter House

Pic 7 is bizarre.... Its hanging by its tendons????

Either way, its not a good read. Should also be NWS in the title.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Pic 8?

never noticed that! hmm this is going to put me off meat till i wake up tomorrow.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Wouldn't say they are amazing.

Still brings home where our meat comes from... Saying that that looks like a foreign slaughter house so regulations in there will be none existent I should imagine.

Megane
Wouldn't say they are amazing.

Still brings home where our meat comes from... Saying that that looks like a foreign slaughter house so regulations in there will be none existent I should imagine.

They amazed me!! Instantly made me want to be a veggie!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I always wonder what people think goes on in a slaughter house?

Ian

Focus TDCi
A rather graphic subject, but 2, 6 and 7 are well thought out. Sure I've heard the guy's name before somewhere.

did see the 'silence of the lambs' picture in one of the glossy Sundays (one with the lambs looking in) - powerful image, although may be diluted in company? there were some great photos from other entrants, but that one really stood out

Megane
Yeah, I guess you guys find it more disgusting than I do seen as I dissect human bodies regularly :S

But it is pretty sick and it is an eye opener

BMW E92/Audi S3
bit different but not to my taste - showing animals in pain/fear is not up my street at all.

+1
Good photography though. Spot on tbh.
I just don't like the nature of it.

I'm definately not having a fry up for a while. Seeing blood from a mammal that was half an hour ago minding its own business, kind of makes me sick.