ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Am I one of the youngest to own a clio sport that's not really mine at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  clio 182 turbo
Re: AM I ONE OF THE YOUNGEST TO OWN A CLIO SPORT?

Well, it's not exactly a fast car a clio is it, so I would imagine the insurance to be cheap.

Silver 182's are really "pritty", I have one too.
no but what with being a group 17 insurance i'd say you were an extremely lucky man to have one at your age, and the envy of all your mates.:)
they're awesome cars!!

172 Cup
Nothing special about owning a second hand french hatchback :/ They aer good cars though! Especially at 17. A guy in my 6th form bought a brand new BMW M3 for his first car in black :evil:

Tungy
What the f**k. Read the first 2 pages then gave up and skipped to the end. Why do people get so arsy about someone being a named driver on there car? For gods sakes grow some balls.

Fair play though mate on owning a nice car at 17. Wish I could afford one lol.

Clio 182 Cup
Alrite, Im 19 and had my 182 cup in infurno orange for about 5 months and love it!!

My insurance is 2400 on my own, fully comp so i dint think that was to bad.

i live near luton but i come to bristol for college im here at the minute!

clio 182 turbo
What the f**k. Read the first 2 pages then gave up and skipped to the end. Why do people get so arsy about someone being a named driver on there car? For gods sakes grow some balls.

i agree if i wasn't a named driver on my girlfreinds insurance there would be no turbo:( and that would be a crying shame!

M2 Competition

i agree if i wasn't a named driver on my girlfreinds insurance there would be no turbo:( and that would be a crying shame!

Is the car in your name or hers? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.