ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Am I Missing Something??

Iceberg Ph1
Hey peeps, in the process of spraying etc my plenum (2nd hand one) and I removed my fuel rail guard today to get that prep'd also, when I noticed this:

2009-11-24101350.jpg

Seems there is some kind of nipple capped off coming from the plenum intake, now I am sure I have seen other engines with a small tube running from it to under the fuel rail guard somewhere before in other pics.. Is this something that I should have or makes no difference (obviously don't because the car runs sweet as a nut) Just a little interested if anything..

Thanking you all as always ;)

Iceberg Ph1
Oh is that what it is lol.. Well I still have that behind my bumper! Pfft, Who knows! :S :rasp:

Iceberg Ph1
Doh.. Fail? lol..

So is that an issue with not having it connected? Don't seem to cause any hassle with the car the way it is

Iceberg Ph1
I guess the word acoustic should have been a give away huh.. Thanks guys.. No need to fix whats not broken!