ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

alternative media player

getting fed up using windows media player, and having to have the window open at all times

what alternatives do people recmomend, i tried db power amp previously and didn't get on with it :(

iTunes.

I used to hate it.. like, really.. but I used it for a week now I can't use anything else. It's so damn good.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
om my god. you people!! hahaha itunes is like the worst program ever designed!! hahahaha winamp is far superior and the plugins are incredible. wise up.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
i use iTunes and the internet radio in it is great, I also use WinAMP though and have done for YEARS.

Polo + Micra
lmao @ iTunes

i'd rather s**t in my hand and rub it in my face than us iTunes for 10 mins

I used to use nothing but Winamp.. but then I realised.

iTunes is that much better.

Daapd, Radio, iPod Support, Smart Playlists, Podcasts.. so good :p

Monaro VXR
Winamp can do all those functions radio podcast etc can also watch streaming tv with it as well.

But i dont have an ipod i bought a zen instead.

And if you want a better player for movie files etc check out BSPlayer.

i don't have an iPod, so wouldn't use half the functions

i've already got a great movie player, so that's not an issue

tried QCD didn't get on with it :(

downloaded WinAmp now, seems ok at 1st glance, just need to figure out if you can run it from the tray like you can with QCD

Mk2 Golf GTI
Bunch of fags poncing about itunes vs winamp!

It's all about the tunes you play with them!